Tuesday 22 November 2011

1st Blog

Well here I am, first blog YAHAYYYYY!!!!!!! This has been a long time coming. Now to see if I can get to grips with Blogger. I have been wanting to get involved in blogging for a long time. I follow so many other peoples blogs I thought it was time I took the plunge. So here I am.........
The above is two pages from my art journal that tells a little about where I live. That is the Valencia region of Spain. We are surrounded by oranges & lemons. I only have to walk down the road and there they all are. Plus in our garden as well.
This is another set of pages from my art journal showing our lovely rescue dog Bilko. He is a joy to own & gives us so much pleasure.
Well off I trot. Will post again shortly. Bye for now from a very wet Spain

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melva and welcome to blogland. Having seen these journal pages in real life I know they are as lovely in real life as you are. Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is the first time I've posted a comment on a blog, in fact, I think it's one of the first times that I've actually looked at a blog but I've set the standards rather high so all the others are going to look pretty shitty. Best not look at them. I shall keep following it. Georgie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this thing working yet ???? anyway your blog is wondeful, Melva, so colourful and arty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always knew you were a wonderful artist but now others will know too! Like Georgie I've never actually looked at a blog before but I will now be a faithful follower of yours - keep up the lovely work. Abrazos Gin. xx

    ReplyDelete